
Alexander McQueen has always been a designer brand that can be categorized in two different categories: unique or classy. There really is no in between with anything designed by the house of Alexander McQueen. Every piece is either something Lady Gaga or Kate Middleton would wear.When I saw the “Wicca” Clutch I thought it was classy with a tad bit of edge added to it. It kind of reminded me of a briefcase or a bag you would see a business women walking around with minus the studded accents. This is definitely a bag Lady Gaga would carry around on her classier looking days.This is a bag I would carry day or night. It has such a classy look to do that it’s workable for day or night. Then with the studs it just makes the bag more versatile. The bag can either be carried with a suit or even a rocker chick type of look, it really can go both ways and that’s what I love about it.The bag is very thin though so you can’t fit much in it but for a bag this fabulous who cares. Wallet, keys, cell phone and lip stick and you’re good to go!All in all, the “Wicca” Clutch is a classy clutch with some sass in it! I’m a huge fan and I want it!You can purchase the Alexander McQueen “Wicca” Clutch at NetaPorter for $1,545.
Céline pas cher Classic Rouge Jaune Sac en cuir de vache
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。