2013年10月25日星期五

Céline Sac Edge Sapphire expédition rapide

Now fast forward a couple of seasons and camouflage prints have not left the runway just yet. Just take a look at the Tessuto Camouflage Tote; the Italian version of an everyday bag meets military chic prints by the House of Prada.I’m not picking favorites, but I like how the colors of this tote is supple, making it easier to mix-and-match with your Céline Clasp Sac jaune citron jaune beurre 1999 everyday wardrobe. Cool studding details adds a military-chic feel to this tote, giving it a distinctive look so there’s no confusion with your average camo bag.
 Céline Sac Edge Sapphire expédition rapide
Yellow jacquard lining and the signature logo at the bottom corner reminds us that this trendy tote is in fact a Prada bag.I can help but wonder if this version will become a big seller like Vuitton’s version did. Regardless, Céline pas cher Docteur Cadre d'embrayage 3348 Sac Royalblue if you missed your chance in obtaining a designer camouflage bag, don’t miss out on Prada’s interpretation via the shops at Saks Fifth AvenueShop Prada Handbag Boutique at Saks Fifth Avenue!The Chat: camo!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。